Or, if you would prefer to contact us via phone, please call Musketeer Event Management on:
E-newsletter Sign up
Terms and Conditions:
- Campsite pitches must be purchased in advance
- The Box Office closes on Friday 17th May 2013 - no bookings will be taken after this date
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian - no under 18s may camp unsupervised. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to unaccompanied under 18s
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept on leads at all times. Owners must clear up after their dogs and under no circumstances are dogs to be left in caravans or vehicles during the day
- Generators are permitted, providing they are correcrly earthed and fuel is stored correctly
- Campers are requested to respect other guest and keep the noise (including gerneator noise) to a reasonable level - quite hours will be in effect between 11pm and 7am. Any campers repeatedly making excessive noise or behaving in an anticocial manner may be ejected from the camp site at the organiser’s discretion - no refunds will be given
- Refunds: the organisers regret that no duplicate tickets or refunds will be issued in respect of any lost, forgotten, unused or surplus admission tickets
- Abandonment: in the event of abandonment, advanced ticket holders may be entitiled to a refund or partial refunding depending on the duration which the event have been open to the public. In the event of abandonment any such refund shall only be made after consultation with the event insurers. In the case of abandonment, all applications for refund must be made inw riting to the Horse Trials Office.
We hope you enjoy the event and facilities. As always we are keen to keep improving
this event and would welcome constructive feedback, good or bad.